Are you an experienced Web Application Developer (PHP, Symfony2, WordPress)?
Are you a developer with at least 3 years of experience? Do you have a real interest in digital marketing? Do you want to use your skills in combating social challenges? If you answered yes, you might want to become part of The Synergist team.
We are currently looking for an outstanding PHP Developer with at least 3 years of experience, with interest for digital marketing: social media, affiliate programs and e-marketing in general. The ideal candidate will be open-minded, creative, agile and focused on results, enthusiast and driven by a strong team spirit and a passion for learning new technologies and improving your skill set.
You will be accountable for:
- growing and maximizing engagement among our target audiences, developing a growth-hacking mindset;
- building and maintaining custom built, cutting edge applications (Symfony 2);
- writing clean code that is clear and understandable by others;
- contributing to project specifications and estimations;
- contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- creating websites, emailing campaigns, landing pages and manage social media interactions;
- developing internal and external Web projects, based on our marketing department specification notes;
- Google Analytics setting and reporting;
- traffic monitoring (visitors, A/B testing, marketing campaign results).
What's In It for You:
- The opportunity to work for global organizations partnering with strategic for and not-for-profit players to address societal needs (like patient engagement, epidemics management, women's health);
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, diverse and fun team that works every day to develop innovative and efficient programs aimed at solving challenges which others ignore or have been unable to resolve;
- The chance to constantly develop and refine new skills as The Synergist develops new partnerships and innovative ideas.
- Good knowledge of PHP, Symphony or another framework, XHTML, MySQL.
- Experience in Web support analytics and optimization tools, Google Analytics for the online and mobile data collection. Experience with Google Tag or similar event and goals monitoring mechanisms.
- Fluent in English; a good knowledge of French will be an additional asset.
About the Synergist
We bring together the stakeholders that can make a difference. These include corporations, academics, other experts, medical professionals, patients and NGOs.
Our main role is to act as an incubator: we identify the right people and organisations, bring them together, provide overall strategic direction and coordination. In parallel, we manage fundraising, communications and technical development.